Lightpaycoin (CURRENCY:LPC) traded up 5.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. Over the last seven days, Lightpaycoin has traded down 31.3% against the US dollar. One Lightpaycoin coin can now be bought for $0.85 or 0.00013712 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, Crex24 and CoinExchange. Lightpaycoin has a total market cap of $2.78 million and $124,305.00 worth of Lightpaycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006688 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003483 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015919 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00153300 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.78 or 0.00253195 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $648.70 or 0.10405340 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00012075 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Lightpaycoin’s total supply is 3,305,963 coins and its circulating supply is 3,249,310 coins. Lightpaycoin’s official Twitter account is @LightPayCoin. The official website for Lightpaycoin is lightpaycoin.org.
Lightpaycoin Coin Trading
Lightpaycoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lightpaycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lightpaycoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lightpaycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lightpaycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lightpaycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.