Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. Lisk has a market capitalization of $331.74 million and approximately $5.91 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Lisk has traded down 10.5% against the dollar. One Lisk coin can currently be bought for about $2.99 or 0.00047707 BTC on exchanges including Coinroom, Gate.io, LiteBit.eu and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00056407 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00030350 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0617 or 0.00000986 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00028787 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003086 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00060074 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00001255 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00025539 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00001176 BTC.
Lisk (CRYPTO:LSK) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 24th, 2016. Lisk’s total supply is 126,338,108 coins and its circulating supply is 111,100,917 coins. The Reddit community for Lisk is /r/lisk and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Lisk’s official Twitter account is @LiskHQ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Lisk is forum.lisk.io. The official website for Lisk is lisk.io.
Buying and Selling Lisk
Lisk can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coindeal, BitBay, COSS, Binance, Bitbns, Coinbe, Coinroom, Exrates, HitBTC, Livecoin, Bittrex, Gate.io, LiteBit.eu, OKEx, Upbit, Bit-Z, Huobi, Cryptopia, Poloniex, ChaoEX, CoinEgg and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.