Loki (CURRENCY:LOKI) traded 7.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. In the last seven days, Loki has traded 11.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Loki has a market cap of $10.57 million and approximately $40,722.00 worth of Loki was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Loki coin can currently be bought for $0.37 or 0.00005945 BTC on major exchanges including TradeOgre and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $6,280.82 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $197.97 or 0.03174356 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $445.66 or 0.07145880 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $53.88 or 0.00860285 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $101.75 or 0.01631468 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00152980 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.39 or 0.01802192 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $25.06 or 0.00401854 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
Loki (CRYPTO:LOKI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight Heavy hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 25th, 2018. Loki’s total supply is 33,677,600 coins and its circulating supply is 28,521,034 coins. The Reddit community for Loki is /r/LokiProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Loki is loki.network/blog. Loki’s official Twitter account is @Loki_Project. Loki’s official website is loki.network.
Loki Coin Trading
Loki can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loki directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loki should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Loki using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loki Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loki and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.