Lympo (CURRENCY:LYM) traded up 7.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 12th. Lympo has a market capitalization of $13.78 million and approximately $327,892.00 worth of Lympo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Lympo has traded down 12.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Lympo token can now be bought for approximately $0.0183 or 0.00000291 BTC on exchanges including Allbit, Fatbtc, IDEX and Cobinhood.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006820 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003460 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015819 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00151438 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.81 or 0.00251545 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $648.94 or 0.10324253 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012199 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Lympo was first traded on December 27th, 2017. Lympo’s total supply is 999,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 753,347,989 tokens. The official message board for Lympo is email@example.com. The Reddit community for Lympo is /r/LYMPO. Lympo’s official Twitter account is @Lympo_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Lympo’s official website is lympo.io.
Buying and Selling Lympo
Lympo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Ethfinex, Fatbtc, Gate.io, Cobinhood, Allbit, HADAX and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lympo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lympo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lympo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lympo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lympo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.