Masari (CURRENCY:MSR) traded down 8.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 12th. Over the last seven days, Masari has traded down 0.5% against the US dollar. One Masari coin can now be purchased for about $0.22 or 0.00003480 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, TradeOgre and SouthXchange. Masari has a market cap of $1.69 million and approximately $7,167.00 worth of Masari was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dero (DERO) traded up 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00016266 BTC.
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded 50.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Masari Coin Profile
Masari is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 7th, 2017. Masari’s total supply is 7,769,046 coins. Masari’s official Twitter account is @masaricurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here. Masari’s official website is getmasari.org. The official message board for Masari is forum.getmasari.org. The Reddit community for Masari is /r/masari and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Masari
Masari can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, TradeOgre and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Masari directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Masari should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Masari using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Masari Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Masari and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.