MediBloc [QRC20] (CURRENCY:MED) traded up 4.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. One MediBloc [QRC20] token can now be bought for about $0.0038 or 0.00000060 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, Gate.io and Coinrail. MediBloc [QRC20] has a total market capitalization of $11.20 million and approximately $40,085.00 worth of MediBloc [QRC20] was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, MediBloc [QRC20] has traded down 13.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6,297.72 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $197.91 or 0.03148576 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $445.79 or 0.07092261 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $53.65 or 0.00853609 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $101.91 or 0.01621385 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.47 or 0.00150679 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.79 or 0.01762629 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.05 or 0.00398484 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000023 BTC.
About MediBloc [QRC20]
MED is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the HybridScryptHash256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 3rd, 2014. MediBloc [QRC20]’s total supply is 4,097,545,844 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,966,384,100 tokens. MediBloc [QRC20]’s official message board is medium.com/@MediBloc. The official website for MediBloc [QRC20] is medibloc.org/en. MediBloc [QRC20]’s official Twitter account is @MEDDevTeam. The Reddit community for MediBloc [QRC20] is /r/MediBloc and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling MediBloc [QRC20]
MediBloc [QRC20] can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Gate.io and Coinrail. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MediBloc [QRC20] directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MediBloc [QRC20] should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MediBloc [QRC20] using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MediBloc [QRC20] Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediBloc [QRC20] and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.