Mithril Ore (CURRENCY:MORE) traded up 2.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 12th. In the last seven days, Mithril Ore has traded 64.8% lower against the dollar. One Mithril Ore token can currently be bought for about $4.13 or 0.00066128 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Mithril Ore has a total market cap of $46,557.00 and $0.00 worth of Mithril Ore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Quant (QNT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00016989 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00049405 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001738 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- AiLink Token (ALI) traded up 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DOWCOIN (DOW) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004757 BTC.
- Cryptosolartech (CST) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Soniq (SONIQ) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000406 BTC.
Mithril Ore Profile
Mithril Ore (MORE) is a token. Mithril Ore’s total supply is 500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,275 tokens. Mithril Ore’s official Twitter account is @MithrilOre and its Facebook page is accessible here. Mithril Ore’s official website is www.mithrilore.io. The Reddit community for Mithril Ore is /r/MithrilOre and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Mithril Ore Token Trading
Mithril Ore can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril Ore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mithril Ore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mithril Ore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Ore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril Ore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.