Morpheus Labs (CURRENCY:MITX) traded 23.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. Over the last week, Morpheus Labs has traded 63.7% higher against the dollar. Morpheus Labs has a market capitalization of $1.68 million and approximately $52,112.00 worth of Morpheus Labs was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Morpheus Labs token can currently be purchased for $0.0095 or 0.00000153 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, HitBTC, IDEX and Liquid.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006688 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003483 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015919 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00153300 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.78 or 0.00253195 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $648.70 or 0.10405340 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00012075 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Morpheus Labs Profile
Morpheus Labs’ genesis date was February 15th, 2018. Morpheus Labs’ total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 176,560,198 tokens. Morpheus Labs’ official website is token.morpheuslabs.io. Morpheus Labs’ official Twitter account is @morpheus_labs_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Morpheus Labs Token Trading
Morpheus Labs can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, IDEX, HitBTC and FCoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Morpheus Labs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Morpheus Labs should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Morpheus Labs using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Morpheus Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Morpheus Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.