Nebulas (CURRENCY:NAS) traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 12th. Nebulas has a market cap of $84.89 million and $7.00 million worth of Nebulas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nebulas coin can currently be bought for $1.87 or 0.00029938 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, Allcoin, Neraex and Huobi. During the last week, Nebulas has traded 6.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006685 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003476 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015916 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00153135 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00252993 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $647.36 or 0.10388157 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00012079 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Nebulas launched on September 1st, 2017. Nebulas’ total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 45,500,000 coins. The Reddit community for Nebulas is /r/nebulas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Nebulas is medium.com/nebulasio. Nebulas’ official website is nebulas.io. Nebulas’ official Twitter account is @nebulasio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nebulas
Nebulas can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Binance, BCEX, LBank, Allcoin, Gate.io, Neraex and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nebulas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nebulas should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nebulas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nebulas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nebulas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.