NobleCoin (CURRENCY:NOBL) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. During the last week, NobleCoin has traded 36.7% lower against the dollar. NobleCoin has a total market cap of $584,848.00 and approximately $760.00 worth of NobleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NobleCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.25 or 0.00852709 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002820 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003018 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0880 or 0.00001409 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00020909 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00011119 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003405 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00001439 BTC.
NobleCoin Coin Profile
NOBL is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 7th, 2014. NobleCoin’s total supply is 2,341,259,138 coins. NobleCoin’s official Twitter account is @noblecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. NobleCoin’s official website is www.noblemovement.com.
Buying and Selling NobleCoin
NobleCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NobleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NobleCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NobleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NobleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NobleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.