Nucleus Vision (CURRENCY:NCASH) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. One Nucleus Vision token can now be bought for approximately $0.0046 or 0.00000074 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Koinex, CoinBene, Huobi and Binance. Nucleus Vision has a market capitalization of $24.25 million and $2.69 million worth of Nucleus Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Nucleus Vision has traded down 14.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006818 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003442 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015876 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00151702 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00251689 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $649.60 or 0.10383295 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00012190 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Nucleus Vision Profile
Nucleus Vision launched on November 25th, 2017. Nucleus Vision’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,241,998,140 tokens. Nucleus Vision’s official message board is medium.com/@NucleusVision. Nucleus Vision’s official Twitter account is @NucleusVision and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nucleus Vision is /r/NucleusVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nucleus Vision’s official website is nucleus.vision.
Nucleus Vision Token Trading
Nucleus Vision can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinBene, Ethfinex, Zebpay, Binance, Bitbns, Huobi and Koinex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nucleus Vision directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nucleus Vision should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nucleus Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nucleus Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nucleus Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.