Opal (CURRENCY:OPAL) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. One Opal coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0170 or 0.00000271 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Opal has a total market cap of $257,204.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Opal was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Opal has traded 6.9% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00027137 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00021468 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004964 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00035350 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00005160 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001697 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007574 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.98 or 0.00079504 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000042 BTC.
Opal (CRYPTO:OPAL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 12th, 2014. Opal’s total supply is 15,148,411 coins. The official website for Opal is www.opal-coin.com. Opal’s official Twitter account is @OpalCoinTeam.
Buying and Selling Opal
Opal can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Opal should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Opal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Opal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.