PostCoin (CURRENCY:POST) traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 12th. PostCoin has a market capitalization of $62,397.00 and approximately $450.00 worth of PostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, PostCoin has traded down 38.8% against the U.S. dollar. One PostCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0039 or 0.00000063 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00048200 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00028043 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001774 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00015075 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003947 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007514 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00009458 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002409 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000196 BTC.
PostCoin Coin Profile
PostCoin (POST) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 17th, 2016. PostCoin’s total supply is 15,868,233 coins. PostCoin’s official website is postcoin.top. PostCoin’s official Twitter account is @POSTcoinRU. PostCoin’s official message board is postcoin.top/forum.
PostCoin Coin Trading
PostCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PostCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PostCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PostCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.