Pure (CURRENCY:PUREX) traded 6.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on October 12th. One Pure coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0259 or 0.00000413 BTC on popular exchanges. Pure has a total market capitalization of $391,237.00 and $365.00 worth of Pure was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Pure has traded down 51.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $159.36 or 0.02536840 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00009006 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000466 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004101 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003255 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002354 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC.
Pure (PUREX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 30th, 2017. Pure’s total supply is 17,549,106 coins and its circulating supply is 15,080,086 coins. Pure’s official website is purexalt.io. The Reddit community for Pure is /r/purealtcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pure’s official Twitter account is @purealtcoin.
Pure Coin Trading
Pure can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pure directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pure should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pure using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pure and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.