Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. Qtum has a market capitalization of $314.06 million and $105.29 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qtum coin can now be bought for $3.53 or 0.00056407 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OTCBTC, Bleutrade, Bithumb and Huobi. During the last week, Qtum has traded 7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003086 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00001176 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00018458 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002163 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Qtum Coin Profile
Qtum is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 19th, 2016. Qtum’s total supply is 100,957,120 coins and its circulating supply is 88,957,120 coins. The Reddit community for Qtum is /r/Qtum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Qtum is qtum.org. Qtum’s official Twitter account is @QtumOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Qtum
Qtum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Binance, BitForex, Bitfinex, CoinEx, Bibox, Coinsuper, Liquid, Bitbns, Bleutrade, Iquant, DigiFinex, OKEx, Exrates, CoinEgg, Crex24, Liqui, ABCC, HBUS, Gate.io, GOPAX, HitBTC, Upbit, Livecoin, DragonEX, Kucoin, Allcoin, Coinnest, Bit-Z, Coinone, EXX, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, BigONE, BCEX, Bithumb, ZB.COM, Cobinhood, LBank, CoinExchange, Ovis, Coinrail, OTCBTC, Coindeal and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qtum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.