Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded 3% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 12th. During the last week, Quark has traded down 23.2% against the US dollar. One Quark coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0076 or 0.00000122 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, FreiExchange and Bittylicious. Quark has a market cap of $1.96 million and $86.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008398 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000510 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded 26.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
QRK is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 21st, 2013. Quark’s total supply is 256,655,951 coins. Quark’s official Twitter account is @quarkcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Quark is www.qrknet.info. The Reddit community for Quark is /r/QuarkCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quark’s official message board is www.quarktalk.cc.
Quark Coin Trading
Quark can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, Cryptopia and FreiExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.