RefToken (CURRENCY:REF) traded 11.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 12th. RefToken has a total market cap of $452,636.00 and $4,109.00 worth of RefToken was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, RefToken has traded down 44.7% against the US dollar. One RefToken token can currently be purchased for about $0.62 or 0.00009834 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006846 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003435 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015843 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00151268 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.78 or 0.00251697 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $648.59 or 0.10342330 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012220 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
RefToken Token Profile
RefToken launched on September 4th, 2017. RefToken’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 733,929 tokens. RefToken’s official Twitter account is @RefToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for RefToken is /r/RefToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. RefToken’s official website is reftoken.io.
RefToken Token Trading
RefToken can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RefToken directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RefToken should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RefToken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RefToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RefToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.