Rock (CURRENCY:RKT) traded 3.8% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One Rock token can now be purchased for about $0.0304 or 0.00000485 BTC on popular exchanges including Liquid and IDEX. Rock has a market capitalization of $14.40 million and $729,313.00 worth of Rock was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Rock has traded down 17.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006828 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003434 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015850 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00152187 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.80 or 0.00251868 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $648.81 or 0.10341399 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012208 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Rock was first traded on January 15th, 2018. Rock’s total supply is 900,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 473,023,075 tokens. Rock’s official website is gbx.gi. The Reddit community for Rock is /r/GBXCommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rock’s official Twitter account is @GibBlockEx and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Rock Token Trading
Rock can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Liquid. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rock directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rock should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rock using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.