RonPaulCoin (CURRENCY:RPC) traded up 0.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 12th. One RonPaulCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0546 or 0.00000872 BTC on popular exchanges. RonPaulCoin has a total market cap of $54,016.00 and $11.00 worth of RonPaulCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, RonPaulCoin has traded down 20.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.63 or 0.00853682 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002773 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003055 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0891 or 0.00001419 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011819 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00019472 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003434 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0901 or 0.00001438 BTC.
RonPaulCoin (RPC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 28th, 2013. RonPaulCoin’s total supply is 988,685 coins. The Reddit community for RonPaulCoin is /r/ronpaulcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. RonPaulCoin’s official Twitter account is @RPCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. RonPaulCoin’s official website is www.ronpaulcoin.com.
RonPaulCoin Coin Trading
RonPaulCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RonPaulCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RonPaulCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RonPaulCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RonPaulCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RonPaulCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.