RoyalCoin (CURRENCY:ROYAL) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 12th. During the last week, RoyalCoin has traded up 0.4% against the US dollar. One RoyalCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0028 or 0.00000037 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. RoyalCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of RoyalCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00027078 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00021515 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004935 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00035351 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005027 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001697 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007574 BTC.
- Blitzcash (BLITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC.
RoyalCoin Coin Profile
RoyalCoin (CRYPTO:ROYAL) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 12th, 2016. RoyalCoin’s total supply is 2,500,124 coins. RoyalCoin’s official Twitter account is @royalcoin2016.
RoyalCoin Coin Trading
RoyalCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RoyalCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RoyalCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RoyalCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RoyalCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RoyalCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.