Ruff (CURRENCY:RUFF) traded up 6.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One Ruff token can now be purchased for $0.0209 or 0.00000334 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DigiFinex, Gate.io and Huobi. Ruff has a total market capitalization of $19.48 million and $918,511.00 worth of Ruff was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Ruff has traded down 24% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006762 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015828 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00151979 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00251574 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $649.55 or 0.10362326 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011976 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Ruff was first traded on January 12th, 2018. Ruff’s total supply is 1,840,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 930,800,000 tokens. The official message board for Ruff is medium.com/@ruffchain. Ruff’s official Twitter account is @Ruff_Chain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ruff is /r/ruffchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ruff’s official website is ruffchain.com.
Ruff Token Trading
Ruff can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Gate.io and DigiFinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ruff directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ruff should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ruff using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ruff Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ruff and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.