Rupee (CURRENCY:RUP) traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 12th. Rupee has a total market capitalization of $802,724.00 and $4.00 worth of Rupee was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Rupee has traded 0% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Rupee coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0323 or 0.00000515 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00025500 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000548 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 28.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Rupee Coin Profile
Rupee is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 4th, 2017. Rupee’s total supply is 31,846,100 coins and its circulating supply is 24,889,447 coins. The official message board for Rupee is medium.com/rupeeblockchainblog. The Reddit community for Rupee is /r/rupeeblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rupee’s official Twitter account is @CryptoRupeeRUP. The official website for Rupee is rupeeblockchain.org.
Rupee Coin Trading
Rupee can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rupee directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rupee should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rupee using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rupee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rupee and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.