SalPay (CURRENCY:SAL) traded up 0.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 12th. SalPay has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $6,977.00 worth of SalPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SalPay token can now be purchased for about $0.0318 or 0.00000507 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid and IDEX. Over the last week, SalPay has traded up 12.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006747 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003444 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015882 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00151895 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.72 or 0.00251007 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $647.94 or 0.10343491 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00012186 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
SalPay launched on January 8th, 2018. SalPay’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens. The official message board for SalPay is www.salpay.com/blog. SalPay’s official website is www.salpay.com. SalPay’s official Twitter account is @SALPayTokens and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SalPay Token Trading
SalPay can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Liquid. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SalPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SalPay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SalPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SalPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SalPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.