savedroid (CURRENCY:SVD) traded 0.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One savedroid token can now be bought for about $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, IDEX, Bancor Network and Tidex. savedroid has a market cap of $2.02 million and approximately $2,243.00 worth of savedroid was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, savedroid has traded down 9.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006747 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003483 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015895 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00153209 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.86 or 0.00254092 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $648.88 or 0.10393911 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011727 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
savedroid launched on December 13th, 2017. savedroid’s total supply is 6,997,578,543 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,688,339,238 tokens. The Reddit community for savedroid is /r/savedroid_ico and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. savedroid’s official Twitter account is @savedroid and its Facebook page is accessible here. savedroid’s official website is ico.savedroid.com. savedroid’s official message board is medium.com/@ico_8796.
savedroid Token Trading
savedroid can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Tidex, Bancor Network, Cobinhood and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as savedroid directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire savedroid should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy savedroid using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for savedroid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for savedroid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.