Scorecoin (CURRENCY:SCORE) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. Scorecoin has a market capitalization of $106,974.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Scorecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Scorecoin has traded 2.8% lower against the US dollar. One Scorecoin coin can now be bought for $0.0026 or 0.00000038 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $53.62 or 0.00855686 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002829 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003023 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0890 or 0.00001419 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00011146 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00020450 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003348 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0902 or 0.00001439 BTC.
Scorecoin Coin Profile
Scorecoin (SCORE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 23rd, 2017. Scorecoin’s total supply is 41,737,500 coins. Scorecoin’s official Twitter account is @ScorecoinMark. The official website for Scorecoin is scorecoin.net.
Scorecoin Coin Trading
Scorecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scorecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scorecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Scorecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Scorecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scorecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.