Scorum Coins (CURRENCY:SCR) traded 12% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 12th. Scorum Coins has a total market capitalization of $5.91 million and $1,126.00 worth of Scorum Coins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Scorum Coins has traded 18.3% lower against the US dollar. One Scorum Coins coin can now be bought for approximately $0.20 or 0.00003221 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006742 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003468 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015861 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00152350 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.88 or 0.00253428 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $649.37 or 0.10360394 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011916 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Scorum Coins Profile
Scorum Coins’ total supply is 29,265,075 coins. The Reddit community for Scorum Coins is /r/scorum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Scorum Coins’ official Twitter account is @SCORUM_en. Scorum Coins’ official website is scorum.com.
Scorum Coins Coin Trading
Scorum Coins can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scorum Coins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scorum Coins should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Scorum Coins using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Scorum Coins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scorum Coins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.