SecretCoin (CURRENCY:SCRT) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 12th. SecretCoin has a market capitalization of $119,610.00 and $0.00 worth of SecretCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, SecretCoin has traded flat against the US dollar. One SecretCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0283 or 0.00000453 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003320 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00012080 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00004007 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 36.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000146 BTC.
SecretCoin (SCRT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 26th, 2015. SecretCoin’s total supply is 4,228,672 coins. SecretCoin’s official Twitter account is @SecretCoinDevs and its Facebook page is accessible here. SecretCoin’s official website is secretcoin.club.
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Rewards500 coins per block until block 2000250 coins per block until block 4000125 coins per block until block 800062.5 coins per block until block 1600031.25 coins per block until block 224000 “
SecretCoin Coin Trading
SecretCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecretCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SecretCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SecretCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SecretCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecretCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.