SecureCoin (CURRENCY:SRC) traded up 18.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. One SecureCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0072 or 0.00000115 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, SecureCoin has traded 12.2% higher against the dollar. SecureCoin has a total market cap of $66,870.00 and approximately $347.00 worth of SecureCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00024871 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0505 or 0.00000809 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
SRC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It launched on August 28th, 2013. SecureCoin’s total supply is 9,285,126 coins. The official website for SecureCoin is www.securechain.com. SecureCoin’s official Twitter account is @securecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SecureCoin Coin Trading
SecureCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecureCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SecureCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SecureCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SecureCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecureCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.