Sentinel Chain (CURRENCY:SENC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 12th. During the last week, Sentinel Chain has traded down 13.1% against the dollar. One Sentinel Chain token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0081 or 0.00000129 BTC on major exchanges including CoinBene, COSS, IDEX and Gate.io. Sentinel Chain has a total market capitalization of $1.60 million and approximately $43,792.00 worth of Sentinel Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006747 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003444 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015882 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00151895 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.72 or 0.00251007 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $647.94 or 0.10343491 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00012186 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Sentinel Chain Profile
Sentinel Chain’s launch date was January 21st, 2018. Sentinel Chain’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 197,269,666 tokens. The official message board for Sentinel Chain is www.medium.com/sentinelchain. The Reddit community for Sentinel Chain is /r/sentinelchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Sentinel Chain’s official Twitter account is @sentinelchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Sentinel Chain’s official website is www.sentinel-chain.org.
Buying and Selling Sentinel Chain
Sentinel Chain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Gate.io, IDEX and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentinel Chain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sentinel Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.