Sentinel Protocol (CURRENCY:UPP) traded up 24.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 12th. During the last seven days, Sentinel Protocol has traded up 15.1% against the dollar. Sentinel Protocol has a market cap of $6.39 million and $22.04 million worth of Sentinel Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sentinel Protocol token can currently be purchased for about $0.0290 or 0.00000464 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, Bibox, DDEX and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- C2C System (C2C) traded 36.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008226 BTC.
- APR Coin (APR) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0776 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Blocknode (BND) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- BitF (BITF) traded 32.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded 58.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Mero (MERO) traded 36.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
About Sentinel Protocol
UPP is a token. It launched on May 22nd, 2018. Sentinel Protocol’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 220,249,252 tokens. Sentinel Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/sentinelprotocol. Sentinel Protocol’s official Twitter account is @s_protocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Sentinel Protocol is /r/Sentinel_Protocol. The official website for Sentinel Protocol is sentinelprotocol.io.
Buying and Selling Sentinel Protocol
Sentinel Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Bilaxy, Upbit, IDEX, BitForex, Hotbit, DDEX, Gate.io and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentinel Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sentinel Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.