A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Serco Group (LON: SRP):
- 10/9/2018 – Serco Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from GBX 125 ($1.63) to GBX 120 ($1.57). They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 10/2/2018 – Serco Group was upgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc to a “neutral” rating. They now have a GBX 95 ($1.24) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 87 ($1.14).
- 9/28/2018 – Serco Group had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital.
- 9/28/2018 – Serco Group had its “reduce” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 9/28/2018 – Serco Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 9/11/2018 – Serco Group had its “reduce” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 8/23/2018 – Serco Group had its “reduce” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
Shares of LON:SRP traded up GBX 2.90 ($0.04) on Friday, hitting GBX 98.15 ($1.28). The stock had a trading volume of 1,746,118 shares, compared to its average volume of 3,690,000. Serco Group plc has a twelve month low of GBX 82.25 ($1.07) and a twelve month high of GBX 123.60 ($1.62).
Serco Group plc provides public services in the Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe, the United Kingdom, and North America. It provides defense, health, justice and immigration, transport, and citizen services. The company also offers non-clinical support services to hospitals; environmental and leisure services, as well as a range of front, middle, and back-office services to public sector customers; and IT services.
Read More: Asset Allocation and Your Retirement
Receive News & Ratings for Serco Group plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Serco Group plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.