SingularityNET (CURRENCY:AGI) traded up 14.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 12th. SingularityNET has a market cap of $23.95 million and approximately $2.04 million worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, SingularityNET has traded up 0.9% against the US dollar. One SingularityNET token can currently be bought for $0.0444 or 0.00000708 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Binance, Liqui and Ethfinex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006762 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015828 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00151979 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00251574 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $649.55 or 0.10362326 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011976 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
SingularityNET’s genesis date was December 15th, 2017. SingularityNET’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 539,673,260 tokens. The Reddit community for SingularityNET is /r/SingularityNet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SingularityNET’s official Twitter account is @singularity_net and its Facebook page is accessible here. SingularityNET’s official message board is blog.singularitynet.io. SingularityNET’s official website is singularitynet.io.
Buying and Selling SingularityNET
SingularityNET can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, DragonEX, Tidex, Ethfinex, Liqui, Kucoin and Binance. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularityNET should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SingularityNET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.