Skrumble Network (CURRENCY:SKM) traded 4.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. Skrumble Network has a market capitalization of $4.25 million and approximately $844,202.00 worth of Skrumble Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Skrumble Network token can currently be bought for $0.0058 or 0.00000092 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Gate.io, Bilaxy and Hotbit. In the last seven days, Skrumble Network has traded down 18.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006762 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015828 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00151979 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00251574 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $649.55 or 0.10362326 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011976 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Skrumble Network Token Profile
Skrumble Network’s genesis date was April 7th, 2018. Skrumble Network’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 733,978,096 tokens. Skrumble Network’s official Twitter account is @skrumblehq and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Skrumble Network is skrumble.network.
Skrumble Network Token Trading
Skrumble Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, BitMart, Gate.io, LBank, IDEX and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skrumble Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skrumble Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Skrumble Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skrumble Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skrumble Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.