SocialCoin (CURRENCY:SOCC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One SocialCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0062 or 0.00000100 BTC on exchanges. SocialCoin has a market capitalization of $26,836.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of SocialCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, SocialCoin has traded 21.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00025552 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 36.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
SOCC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 20th, 2017. SocialCoin’s total supply is 4,465,425 coins and its circulating supply is 4,305,425 coins. SocialCoin’s official website is socc.network. SocialCoin’s official Twitter account is @SocialCoinNetwk.
SocialCoin Coin Trading
SocialCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SocialCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SocialCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SocialCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SocialCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SocialCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.