SOILcoin (CURRENCY:SOIL) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. In the last seven days, SOILcoin has traded down 6.3% against the dollar. SOILcoin has a total market cap of $36,312.00 and approximately $25.00 worth of SOILcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SOILcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0064 or 0.00000102 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,290.43 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $198.66 or 0.03181851 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $446.61 or 0.07153272 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $53.88 or 0.00863033 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $102.40 or 0.01640108 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00153267 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $110.98 or 0.01777531 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $25.02 or 0.00400744 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000374 BTC.
SOIL is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Dagger hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 10th, 2015. SOILcoin’s total supply is 5,702,048 coins. The Reddit community for SOILcoin is /r/SOILcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SOILcoin is soil.cash. SOILcoin’s official Twitter account is @soilcoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “SOIL uses DAGGER algorithm. Dagger was creted by Vitalik Buterin and it's a GPU-Friendly, Memory intensive, ASIC-proof consensus algorithm. “
SOILcoin Coin Trading
SOILcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SOILcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SOILcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SOILcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SOILcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SOILcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.