Soniq (CURRENCY:SONIQ) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. In the last week, Soniq has traded down 34.3% against the dollar. Soniq has a total market capitalization of $1.14 million and approximately $95.00 worth of Soniq was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Soniq token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0253 or 0.00000406 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Quant (QNT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00016860 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00049374 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001736 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- AiLink Token (ALI) traded up 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DOWCOIN (DOW) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004751 BTC.
- Cryptosolartech (CST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- OWNDATA (OWN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Soniq (SONIQ) is a token. Soniq’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 45,000,020 tokens. The official website for Soniq is soniqproject.com. Soniq’s official Twitter account is @soniqproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Soniq is /r/soniq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Soniq
Soniq can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Soniq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Soniq should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Soniq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Soniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Soniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.