SounDAC (CURRENCY:XSD) traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. Over the last seven days, SounDAC has traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar. SounDAC has a market cap of $2.25 million and approximately $27.00 worth of SounDAC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SounDAC coin can currently be bought for $0.15 or 0.00002469 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00082994 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00010961 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00010982 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002272 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded up 159.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001847 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000704 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000082 BTC.
SounDAC (XSD) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. SounDAC’s total supply is 18,081,806 coins and its circulating supply is 14,581,806 coins. SounDAC’s official Twitter account is @MuseBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for SounDAC is bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,54.0.html. The official website for SounDAC is soundac.io.
Buying and Selling SounDAC
SounDAC can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SounDAC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SounDAC should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SounDAC using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SounDAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SounDAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.