SRCOIN (CURRENCY:SRCOIN) traded up 6.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. One SRCOIN token can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and CoinBene. In the last week, SRCOIN has traded down 11.4% against the U.S. dollar. SRCOIN has a total market cap of $3.12 million and $120,974.00 worth of SRCOIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006747 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003483 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015895 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00153209 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.86 or 0.00254092 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $648.88 or 0.10393911 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011727 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
SRCOIN launched on December 26th, 2017. SRCOIN’s total supply is 15,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,052,048,084 tokens. SRCOIN’s official website is www.srcoin.info. SRCOIN’s official Twitter account is @SRCoin_ICO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for SRCOIN is medium.com/@SRCOIN.
Buying and Selling SRCOIN
SRCOIN can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SRCOIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SRCOIN should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SRCOIN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SRCOIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SRCOIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.