Startcoin (CURRENCY:START) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. One Startcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0046 or 0.00000073 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittylicious. During the last week, Startcoin has traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Startcoin has a market cap of $205,252.00 and $33.00 worth of Startcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded 20.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012965 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Azart (AZART) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Startcoin (START) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 12th, 2014. Startcoin’s total supply is 70,782,220 coins and its circulating supply is 45,079,785 coins. Startcoin’s official Twitter account is @start_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Startcoin’s official website is startcoin.org.
Startcoin Coin Trading
Startcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittylicious and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Startcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Startcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Startcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Startcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Startcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.