Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. Over the last week, Stellar has traded down 11.6% against the dollar. One Stellar coin can currently be bought for about $0.22 or 0.00003478 BTC on exchanges including Vebitcoin, Cryptomate, Huobi and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. Stellar has a total market capitalization of $4.10 billion and $47.18 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006716 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015901 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.64 or 0.00154450 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00253859 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $651.95 or 0.10442146 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011967 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000523 BTC.
Stellar was first traded on July 19th, 2013. Stellar’s total supply is 104,363,617,748 coins and its circulating supply is 18,890,616,942 coins. Stellar’s official Twitter account is @stellarorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. Stellar’s official message board is stellarcommunity.org. The official website for Stellar is www.stellar.org. The Reddit community for Stellar is /r/stellar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Stellar Coin Trading
Stellar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, OKEx, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Exrates, Ovis, Binance, CEX.IO, Huobi, HitBTC, Gate.io, C2CX, BCEX, CryptoMarket, BitMart, Kryptono, ABCC, ZB.COM, Cryptomate, Exmo, Indodax, Poloniex, Stronghold, RippleFox, Liquid, Bitfinex, Bitbns, Koinex, Vebitcoin, Bittrex, Kraken, Stellarport, Sistemkoin, OTCBTC, Kucoin, Upbit, Kuna, Koineks and CoinEgg. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.