Superior Coin (CURRENCY:SUP) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. During the last week, Superior Coin has traded down 9.1% against the US dollar. One Superior Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, BTC-Alpha and Stocks.Exchange. Superior Coin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $17,873.00 worth of Superior Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- APIS (APIS) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00009119 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded down 26.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000445 BTC.
- Acute Angle Cloud (AAC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000125 BTC.
Superior Coin Profile
Superior Coin (SUP) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 19th, 2015. Superior Coin’s total supply is 385,720,236 coins. Superior Coin’s official website is superior-coin.com. Superior Coin’s official Twitter account is @superiorcoins.
Buying and Selling Superior Coin
Superior Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, BTC-Alpha and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Superior Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Superior Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Superior Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Superior Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Superior Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.