Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One Tezos coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.25 or 0.00019899 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Coinone, Gatecoin and HitBTC. Tezos has a market cap of $757.56 million and approximately $1.76 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Tezos has traded 5.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006792 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003462 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015882 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00152385 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00252903 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $649.54 or 0.10364559 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.02 or 0.00048210 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00012136 BTC.
Tezos Coin Profile
XTZ uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 1st, 2017. Tezos’ total supply is 763,306,930 coins and its circulating supply is 607,489,041 coins. The Reddit community for Tezos is /r/tezos and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Tezos’ official website is www.tezos.com. Tezos’ official Twitter account is @tez0s and its Facebook page is accessible here. Tezos’ official message board is www.tezos.ch.
Buying and Selling Tezos
Tezos can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Coinone, Gate.io and Gatecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tezos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tezos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.