Thingschain (CURRENCY:TIC) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. Thingschain has a market cap of $3.56 million and approximately $3.47 million worth of Thingschain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Thingschain token can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges including IDAX and Hotbit. Over the last seven days, Thingschain has traded 7.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008382 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00019598 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.87 or 0.00269051 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0850 or 0.00001356 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 28% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0942 or 0.00001503 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
Thingschain Token Profile
Thingschain (TIC) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Thingschain’s total supply is 26,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,445,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Thingschain is medium.com/@thingschain. Thingschain’s official website is thingschain.network. Thingschain’s official Twitter account is @Things_chain.
Buying and Selling Thingschain
Thingschain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and IDAX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thingschain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Thingschain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Thingschain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Thingschain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thingschain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.