Ties.DB (CURRENCY:TIE) traded up 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 12th. One Ties.DB token can now be purchased for about $0.0175 or 0.00000280 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Tidex. During the last seven days, Ties.DB has traded down 10.1% against the U.S. dollar. Ties.DB has a market cap of $713,263.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of Ties.DB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006695 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003474 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015905 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00153548 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00253933 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $649.78 or 0.10418832 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00012019 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Ties.DB’s launch date was August 7th, 2017. Ties.DB’s total supply is 59,251,278 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,820,992 tokens. Ties.DB’s official Twitter account is @tiesnetwork. Ties.DB’s official website is ties.network. The Reddit community for Ties.DB is /r/tiesnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Ties.DB
Ties.DB can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ties.DB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ties.DB should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ties.DB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ties.DB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ties.DB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.