Tristar Coin (CURRENCY:TSTR) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. Tristar Coin has a total market cap of $350.00 and $0.00 worth of Tristar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Tristar Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Tristar Coin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Mao Zedong (MAO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000831 BTC.
- VirtualCoin (VC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Digital Money Bits (DMB) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Quebecoin (QBC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- BumbaCoin (BUMBA) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- CrevaCoin (CREVA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Dollar Online (DOLLAR) traded 28.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- LevoPlus (LVPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Arbitracoin (ATC) traded up 25.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000020 BTC.
About Tristar Coin
Tristar Coin (CRYPTO:TSTR) is a coin. Tristar Coin’s total supply is 255,027,857 coins and its circulating supply is 5,027,857 coins. The official website for Tristar Coin is www.tristarcoin.com. Tristar Coin’s official Twitter account is @tristarcoin.
Buying and Selling Tristar Coin
Tristar Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tristar Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tristar Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tristar Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tristar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tristar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.