TrueChain (CURRENCY:TRUE) traded down 2.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 12th. In the last week, TrueChain has traded down 18.9% against the US dollar. One TrueChain token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.45 or 0.00007260 BTC on exchanges including ZB.COM, DragonEX, HitBTC and OKEx. TrueChain has a total market capitalization of $21.05 million and approximately $3.30 million worth of TrueChain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006716 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003478 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015901 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.64 or 0.00154450 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00253859 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $651.95 or 0.10442146 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011967 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
TrueChain launched on January 4th, 2018. TrueChain’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 46,448,735 tokens. TrueChain’s official Twitter account is @truechaingroup. TrueChain’s official website is www.truechain.pro.
TrueChain Token Trading
TrueChain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, DragonEX, OEX, HitBTC, BitForex, Bithumb, ZB.COM and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrueChain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TrueChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrueChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.