Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded up 162.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. Over the last week, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded up 30.5% against the US dollar. Ultimate Secure Cash has a total market capitalization of $259,883.00 and approximately $87.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0251 or 0.00000403 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded up 61.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000352 BTC.
Ultimate Secure Cash Profile
USC is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care. The official website for Ultimate Secure Cash is ultimatesecurecash.info.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Trading
Ultimate Secure Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ultimate Secure Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.