UnbreakableCoin (CURRENCY:UNB) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 12th. One UnbreakableCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001757 BTC on exchanges including Upbit and Bittrex. Over the last week, UnbreakableCoin has traded 31.7% lower against the dollar. UnbreakableCoin has a total market capitalization of $249,688.00 and $148,448.00 worth of UnbreakableCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,284.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $442.49 or 0.07093444 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00013305 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 31.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00028527 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $60.37 or 0.00967781 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00044571 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005639 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00001059 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000336 BTC.
UnbreakableCoin Coin Profile
UnbreakableCoin (CRYPTO:UNB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 29th, 2014. UnbreakableCoin’s total supply is 2,278,150 coins. The official website for UnbreakableCoin is www.unbreakablecoin.com. UnbreakableCoin’s official Twitter account is @Unbreakablcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
UnbreakableCoin Coin Trading
UnbreakableCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as UnbreakableCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UnbreakableCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase UnbreakableCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UnbreakableCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UnbreakableCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.