Unitus (CURRENCY:UIS) traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One Unitus coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0037 or 0.00000060 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Unitus has a market cap of $236,851.00 and approximately $256.00 worth of Unitus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Unitus has traded up 49% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6,284.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $197.01 or 0.03158302 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $442.49 or 0.07093444 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $53.52 or 0.00858030 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.74 or 0.01615013 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.41 or 0.00150824 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $109.64 or 0.01757597 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.86 or 0.00398561 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
Unitus (CRYPTO:UIS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the MultipleAlgorithms hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 21st, 2014. Unitus’ total supply is 63,282,171 coins. Unitus’ official Twitter account is @UnitusCoin. The official website for Unitus is unitus.online. The Reddit community for Unitus is /r/Unitus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Unitus Coin Trading
Unitus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Unitus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Unitus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Unitus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Unitus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unitus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.