Universe (CURRENCY:UNI) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One Universe coin can now be purchased for about $0.0107 or 0.00000170 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, YoBit and BTC-Alpha. In the last week, Universe has traded down 6.4% against the dollar. Universe has a total market cap of $419,942.00 and $21.00 worth of Universe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded 163.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000361 BTC.
Universe Coin Profile
UNI is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 7th, 2017. Universe’s total supply is 50,625,874 coins and its circulating supply is 39,425,874 coins. The official website for Universe is unicoin.pw. Universe’s official Twitter account is @Unicoin_UNI. The official message board for Universe is forum.unicoin.pw.
Universe Coin Trading
Universe can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, Crex24 and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Universe should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Universe using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Universe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.